Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Fear of Mediocrity

"I don't want this year to just be another change in the numbers on the calendar, quantifying the moments that have passed and the ones to come; a cacophony of days where each might as well be other. Because I think, and I want to think, that it could be so much more if only I were brave enough to make it such." (August 25, 2008)
"Help me not to dwell on yesterday, or worry about what will happen tomorrow; But to live each day for You, in all things, big or little alike.
Let not the dust of the earth blind me to that that has true and eternal value and put perspective in my eyes that I may have the wisdom to discern the important from the urgent and the bravery to do that which I must." - August 26, 2008

Oh dreams, surely you were meant to be more than just.


No comments: